Wednesday, 8 November 2017

On-The-Go Skincare


As I'm about to go on a weekend away, I thought that now would be a good time to share my top skincare items for travelling. I've collected a whole drawer full of them from various places like beauty advent calendars and shop samples but my favourite place to get smaller skincare items is Feel Unique as they have a system where you can pick 5 samples and you only have to pay the postage. Skincare is quite important to me and just because I'm away, I don't want to have to compromise on my routine so read on to check out what I'll be taking with me...

Make Up Remover
I got this Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm in my M&S advent calendar and I've saved it to take on trips away as when I'm at home I use almond oil to take off my makeup. I really like the formula of this though and it doesn't make my skin feel greasy afterwards. The pot is the perfect size to pop in my makeup bag and I much prefer balm or oil cleansers to wipes

Body Cream
I've got a spa trip planned for this weekend and so I'll definitely be taking some moisturiser with me. Chlorine always dries out my skin and so I'll need a heavier cream than what I normally would use on a daily basis. Neal's Yard Frankincense cream is my favourite for this as it's an intense moisturisng treatment. 

Glam Glow
I definitely wouldn't take this with me on every trip away as it's a bit of a luxury product but for something like this weekend (which is a very girlie trip) a bit of extra pampering is always fun. I don't use a lot of face masks but Glam Glow is by far my favourite and deliveries amazing results. 

Moisturiser 
As I've mentioned quite a few times before, I'm currently using the Vichy LiftActiv moisturiser to combat winter skin. When I ordered the full size jar from Feel Unique, they sent me two mini tubes as well which I take away with me to save space and weight. 

Toner
As I said at the beginning of this post, just because you go away, it doesn't mean that you should compromise! I've been using Alpha H Liquid Gold or Pixi Glam Glow for my evening routine but the bottles are just too large to take away with me. I really like this L'Occitane toner as it feels really fresh and tightening on the skin.

Thanks for reading :)*

What's your favourite on-the-go skincare item?

Rosanna
x

29 comments:

  1. I love the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, although I haven't actually shelled out for a proper one since I used up my mini!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite on the go skin care items are a facial scrub that I mix with baking powder. Using baking powder with my cleansing products and scrubs have changed my skin completely and is especially perfect for people with oily skin.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great products! :)
    Xoxo
    http://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That body cream seems to be good, also that mask Glam Glow sounds really interesting!

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This face mask sounds divine and luxury! :)
    Have a great time on your spa trip :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that glamglow mask!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a vichy product that I received as a sample and it seems really good! great share.
    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your beauty products are amazing! I bever heard of EH, butI love Vichy, L'Occitane and Neal's Yard! The hand creams by NY are really the best! Hope you have a nice day and enjoy your weekend!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic products
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glam glow is so amazing, love the mask
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your spa trip, I am jealous! I think I have heard of that Glam Glow mask, I need to check it out.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great list of products - would like to try the Vichy LiftActiv moisturiser and I am a big fan of the L'Occitan toner too!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendairies.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Vichy brand- so this is my favourite one among them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just packed for my honeymoon last night, so this post is perfect timing! I will need to try that body cream xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vichy brand is really good :) Wonderful post dear!
    Beauty and Fashion Freaks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome products, girlfriend- I love reading about what other people back when they travel; it always gives me great ideas!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  18. Never tried any of these, but I'm really curious about the glam glow brand :)

    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh I so need to try that moisturiser, I really need something a bit better for this colder weather! x

    jasmincharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. These look like great beauty goodies, Rosanna. I haven't tried any before, but wanna try Vichy. Heard good things about em. I've a lot of on-the-go products, mostly Nivea products and my African Sheabutter. Ha!!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow amazing products
    https://mamodebychiaradipalma.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Some very nice products :) I would like to try some..
    Nice post friend! Kisses.
    rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the look of the body lotion! Have a lovely weekend. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVE the Glam Glow mask! It's one of my favorite splurge products. I used to think masks were just hyped up, but once I started using them regularly, I actually see a huge difference!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *