Wednesday, 1 November 2017

October Favourites


Another month has flown past and we're entering the end of autumn now! For me, October has included some fun activities such as visiting Stockholm and (dare I say it?!) starting my Christmas shopping! I'm looking forward to November where I have another trip planned and some birthday activities too but for now, read on to check out what I've been loving during this month...

Food - Bill's Crumble
I gave myself a week off from my sugar free eating to properly enjoy my holiday and when I got back, I went out for a last hurrah until Christmastime! The apple and plum crumble from Bill's was the perfect way to end a sugary week (though my skin didn't thank me too much) and the salted caramel ice-cream was the cherry on top of the cake crumble!

Fashion - Tom's Boots
I bought these at the beginning of the month as I was looking for some boots to replace a pair I had owned before. I really cannot describe how comfortable these are, even with the heel! I wore them for about 8 miles of walking around Stockholm last week and they were just as comfortable as my trainers. 

Makeup - Clinique Brushes
These two Clinique brushes have become a part of my everyday makeup routine. I use the blusher brush for bronzer and they definer brush for my eye makeup. They are really good quality and blend really well, I'll definitely be checking out more from the range.  

TV - Stranger Things
I've been pretty much looking forward to season 2 of Stranger Things since they announced it and couldn't wait to start watching it. I'm rationing the episodes as I watched the first season in two days and I don't want it to be over so soon!

What have you been loving this month?

Rosanna
x

33 comments:

  1. That dessert looks delicious and Stranger things is def. an October favorite for me too!
    I visited your instagram as well, I am following you.
    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shame in beginning your Christmas shopping! I'm going to decorate this weekend ;) Love these faves!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also starting to like stranger things.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dish looks delicious!

    Federica
    www.federicadinardo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm the food looks so delicious!
    Thank you for sharing your favorites. I LOVE stranger things,
    but started watching the 2nd season yesterday, so I am not that far yet :)

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are a gorgeous colour! I've not seen Stranger Things but everyone seems to love it I'm intrigued!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to start the second season of stranger things!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything is so darn cute omg! those brushes look really nice :)

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh this favorites are very cool
    kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale
    Indiansavage.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool things i like it...
    xoxo

    marisascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved your October favorites! The salted caramel ice cream looks amazing! The boots are lovely and Clinique brushes are always... Clinique, a great brand! Hope you have a nice day! And a nice November!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Stranger Things too, what's more your new boots are amazing :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the boots
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  14. My husband has been watching Stranger Things and it just creeps me out! Eek! Everyone is talking about it though!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That pumpkin is so cute, Happy Halloween
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Can't believe autumn is slowly coming to an end - love this season and all it comes with it from pumpkins to falling leaves! I have not started season 2 of Stranger Things yet but I know I will be binge watching it in no time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous boots, I am a fan of those as I have chunky feet and calves so knee highs and longer boots don't fit me
    http://www.sindisosdiary.com/2017/11/the-storer-must-visit.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing favorites! the food looks really delish!!!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: LA GIRL | COMFY CHIC STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, the boots are definitely a beautiful replacement! And even better they are so comfortable!
    xx Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I totally binged Stranger Things 2 over the weekend- it's sooo good!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  21. I haven't gotten around to watching Stranger Things 2, so that will be a November favourite for me! :) Did love pimping up some little fake pumpkins this October past, it was a fun little diy and it got me in the Halloween mood, have actually mildly decorated the fireplace this year! :) Also really enjoyed the Bake Off and having most of my TV favourites back like The Walking Dead, and all the fin shows, like Modern Family and the Big Bang Theory! And, lastly, so happy with the amazing colours Autumn is displaying at the moment and layering outfits and getting the coats out! :)
    Diana xxx
    http://diasway.co.uk/pompoms-autumn-garland/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stranger Things are my favorite thing of this month! <3
    http://www.fine-alchemy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Watching the second season of Stranger Things is definitely on my list of things to do, and I'm loving your boots...very cute! Great October favorites!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks a lot :D

    the boots are so cool my friend :D love the color

    NEW COOKING POST | Apple, Cinnamon and Oporto Wine Cake! :D
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *