Monday, 30 October 2017

Winter Skincare


My skin has definitely been feeling the cold after my trip to Sweden and I've had to step up my skincare routine over the past week. I was hoping that dry skin might pass me by this year but unfortunately, that hasn't been the case. Luckily, I've put together an easy and foolproof routine to protect myself over the next few months so read on to find out what I've been using...

Ren Flash Rinse Facial
I'm coming to the end of my Flash Rinse Facial and I really need to pick up a new one. It's not a formula that I would normally go for and it doesn't have the best scent but what it does is so worth it! You rub the gel over your face, work it in with some water which activates the Vitamin C, and it leaves you with fresh feeling, smooth skin all day. 

Lush Body Conditioner
This works in the same way as a hair conditioner, but for the body. In my opinion, it's a great product for the winter because you apply it in the bath or shower instead of when you get out so you don't have to be cold! The smell of this is also gorgeous and it's full of moisturising ingredients to combat dry skin. 

 The Ordinary Advanced Retinoid
I've spoken about this product a few times before as it's my favourite item I've tried from The Ordinary range. I stopped using it regularly after the summer as I heard that Retinoids make tans fade quicker but now that it's October, I don't mind too much! I apply this every other evening before my moisturiser and it seems to do the trick. 

Burt's Bees Hand Cream
Burt's Bees are such a great brand for using in the winter (their lip balms and body creams are also amazing) and I always keep this pot of hand cream close by for when I get home or for before bed. I really like the packaging and it's small enough that I can pop it in my handbag too. 

Vichy Liftactiv Supreme
I've spoken about this cream in more detail (check out my blog post here) and since then, I've been using it religiously. It's a fantastic moisturiser as it's not heavy, sinks in straight away and pretty much gets rid of dry skin overnight. I'll be continuing to use this throughout the winter. 



Thanks for reading :)*

What's your favourite winter skincare product?

Rosanna
x

34 comments:

  1. Awesome products! I am dying to try that one from Vichy! It has been on my whislist forever!

    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all sound like awesome products. Ordinary never fails to have the best beauty stuff!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lush's Body Conditioner is exactly what my skin needs right now - I feel so, so dehydrated! Will be popping into Lush next time I'm out shopping to pick up something for my skin, thanks for the prompt babe! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo this sounds like the all star of beauty products! need to try some of these!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Burts Bees hand cream - and all their stuff to be honest!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flash rinse sounds so interesting, I've never tried a product like that before! I'm always drawn to skincare products that contain vitamin C, so I feel I'd really love that one! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried any of these, but they all sound great!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a lot of interesting products!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been loving The Ordinary products! I need to try that one <3
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic products
    https://retromaggie.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing products.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. these look amazing, I love Vichy
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. needing tp update your skincare routine with the seasons is soooo true - i always have to get a supoer moisturiser during the winter months!

    i still need to try the ordinary range! love the look of this oil and have read a lot of great things about it.

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot :D

    all products sounds amazing my friend :D I'm curiosu to try Vichy skin care products!

    NEW REVIEW POST | Have you SEEN THIS?! a MATTE CREAM CONCEALER :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D


    Please, VOTE FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some really good products! perfect skincare for cold winter days!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. the Lush body condition is amazing! If this was my list, I would have added a lip balm as well, as I cannot live without one during the winter!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. These look like good products for sure. I would love to try the Lush Body Conditioner. Sounds good!! I don't really have a skin care product for winter. My regimen is always the same every season with almost same products. Ha!!
    Have a blessed week!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't believe it's time for winter skin care again! I could use that Lush Body Conditioner STAT xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for the review! The products look so lovely. ♡

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great picks, I love Burt's Bees. I am following you on Instagram. Did you want to do the IG Challenge?


    xoxo Falasha
    Bite My Fashion


    Instagram| Bloglovin'| Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  22. The flash rinse sounds amazing! Have a great day!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. These look like great products and I've always wanted to try the lush body conditioner.

    Bernie, xx
    The Style Fanatic

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love Lush products and have not tried this Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner! Need to look for it next time I'm in their store!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love reading about how people switch up their skincare routines for different seasons!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow very interesting products :)
    kiss

    www.fashionbyjeje.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous products
    NEW REVIEW ON MY BLOG <<< Sardinian ferries >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  28. I'm a big sucker for skin care. I need to try all thosr products now
    x,abril
    <a href="http://www.the-colorpalette.com/2017/10/my-target-optical-experience.html>The Color Palette</a>

    ReplyDelete
  29. These products look indeed perfect for this season!
    Didn't try them all yet, but already love their packaging!
    Have a good evening :-)
    Olivia Poncelet <3
    www.oliviaponcelet.com

    ReplyDelete

  30. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.
    OTG Pen drives


    ReplyDelete
  31. How I Got My Ex Husband Back...........

    I am Shannon by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address Makospelltemple@yahoo.com , have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.Mako. His email: Makospelltemple@yahoo.com OR.His WhatsApp Number:+2347054263874.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *