Friday, 4 August 2017

Spotlight Teeth Whitening


A couple of weeks ago I headed into London to attend the UK launch of Spotlight Teeth Whitening Strips. The product has been created by Dr Lisa and Dr Vanessa Craven who were also there to answer any questions and demonstrate how the whitening strips worked.


I first started using whitening strips about five years ago. I used to buy Crest strips from America but they became increasingly difficult to find (and are now banned in the UK) and made my teeth incredibly sensitive whenever I used them. However, I liked how the product worked. So many teeth whitening products that I've looked at online look like so much off a faff with syringes, moulds, trays and an instruction list as long as my arm! 


I've seen a lot of different whitening strips pop up over the last few years on social media but their reviews are always mixed and although they are a lot cheaper to buy than getting your teeth cosmetically whitened, I didn't want to spend the money on something that wasn't guaranteed to work. At the event, it was explained to me that Spotlight strips contain Hydrogen Peroxide which is what effectively whitens teeth, many of the other strips I'd been looking at didn't contain any at all. Along with this, Spotlight also sells a whitening toothpaste which is designed to enhance and maintain the results of your teeth whitening.

 

I'm now halfway through my box of teeth whitening strips and I have to say that I'm really quite impressed. I could see results almost immediately and I don't have any of the sensitivity that I used to get with Crest. The strips are designed to be applied for one hour which at first seemed a long time to me but I've been putting them on whilst I've been doing other things and haven't really noticed they're there. Overall, I would definitely repurchase these (especially now that they're available to buy at Boots) as I think that they are great value for the results they give.



Have you tried Spotlight teeth whitening products before?

Rosanna
x

86 comments:

  1. I have been looking so badly for new whitening products. I am happy that I came to your blog!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried any teeth-whitening products but this seems really cool! Lovely post :)

    Anika xo | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. this product looks really well!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm curious as to why they're banned in the UK! In the states, we allow so much garbage in our products, you'd be disturbed to know what's in some of the products sold, it's ridiculous. At least other countries, such as the UK care enough about their citizens to intervene on their behalf. Anyway, this system sounds wonderful! I'm looking for a natural method to whiten mine, since I'm nursing, I have to be extremely cautious with which products I use. Thanks so much for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you got good results. Like Jalisa I'd be interested to know why they are banned.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the level of peroxide is too high but I'll do some investigating! :)

      Delete
  6. Hi sweetie
    These pictures looks very cool.
    I love this selection
    Kisses
    Maggie Dallospedale Fashion diary - Fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds cool
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This product looks good.
    Have a nice weekend.

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't tried this kind of product but i know who needs it, Thanks for sharing.

    Fashionable Tote Bags- Stylish And Trendy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This product looks great, I would love to try it out. :)
    I have a poll on my blog, I'm inviting you to vote! <3

    The Fashion Spell | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, I like it :)

    new post
    http://mensfashionobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've wanted to try out some whitening strips for a while, so might give these a go! x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks like a great product. I need to give it a shot.
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin'? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I never tried it but I'm quite curious about it!
    The Fancy Cats

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm pleased to hear these strips have been working well for you, as I was always wary of Crest strips due to the increase sensitivity! Definitely curious about this brand now :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice | Estella Bartlett Jewellery Giveaway (Open Worldwide!) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, this is really interesting that these strips have been working that well for you! Now I'm open to try them out, too :) Thanks for sharing your experience!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks a lot :D

    sounds an amazing place my friend!! so cool

    NEW TIPS POST | GADGETS that will change our Beauty Routine.
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. They sound pretty good, I've been looking for some good whitening strips for so long!
    http://www.laveinechronicles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Reallyinteresting. Thanks for the useful tips.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my I'd love to give this a go. I use Pearl Drops which are quite pricey but boy do they work. I think this would definitely be worth trying out.

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  22. They sound really good! I will have to keep an eye out for these.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I've been looking for a good teeth whitener! Agreed that Crest makes teeth so sensitive. I would love to give this a try! xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have really sensitive teeth and I can`t use whitening products, but I wish I could. My gums bleed out so bad when I try anything like that:(

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. These sound amazing, I want to try!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is just what I needed! Thanks so much for sharing hun. I'll definitely give this a try. :-)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. fantastic product
    NEW OUTFIT on my blog <<< e-shop online low-cost >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  28. This product looks really nice, Thanks for sharing.

    Indian Girl Dress

    ReplyDelete
  29. might need to give these a try! they sound like they work well and definitely dont want any extra sensitivity!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ahh! These sound good especially the fact that there's a toothpaste as well! I used to use Crest as well but they do make your teeth sooo sensitive! x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I've been really happy with the toothpaste too! x

      Delete
  31. Who doesn't want to have White teeth?
    Thank you for the honest Review.
    It's really interessting, that it worked so well for you, I will definetly try them out too.

    take a look at my  BLOG and also  INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  32. Will check it out :)
    Happy Wednesday!
    https://anjage.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Intresting post dear!
    Please can you follow me back:)
    egoistkacosmetics.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *