Wednesday, 2 August 2017

July Favourites


July was such a great month and definitely my favourite of the year so far. I've been lucky enough to go to some really exciting events and I've also been away on a big family holiday which was lots of fun and so good to catch up with everyone! I'm hoping that August will be just as good and I'm planning lots of things to do throughout the month. Read on to check out what I've loved throughout July...

━━━━━━━━Makeup━━━━━━━━
I picked up this Benefit golden highlighter in John Lewis last week and I've been using it every day since. It's the perfect addition to any summer makeup bag and it's so easy to apply and blends in immediately. Like all Benefit products, the packaging is so pretty and would look great on any dressing table. I'm going to put up a more detailed post soon all about it as it's one of my top products I've discovered this year.
Benefit Sun Beam Golden Bronze Complexion Enhancer

━━━━━━━━Food━━━━━━━━
 
I went to The Archduke at Waterloo last week to celebrate my sister's birthday. It's in such a great location and it actually built into the railway arches of the bridge above. They also host jazz performances every evening and on Sunday afternoons which definitely makes the dining experience more alive and upbeat. The food is mainly meat, though there are some vegetarian options too, but the two stand out things are the cocktails and the desserts which are both so good and worth the visit!
The Archduke 

━━━━━━━Fashion━━━━━━━
 
I've had this dress from Missguided for quite a while now but for some reason (probably the English weather) I hadn't found the right occasion to wear it. I took it with me to my trip to Sicily earlier this month and was able to finally put it on! I wore in when I was in Taormina as I knew that I would be walking around and needed something light but as it's also a very stylish place, I wanted to look my best! I've got my fingers crossed for some warmer weather before the summer is out so I can wear it again.
Similar here


Thanks for reading :)*

What were you loving in July?

Rosanna
x


66 comments:

  1. I love the Benefit Sunbeam! Such a pretty highlighter.

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your selection, Rosanna - that highlighter from benefit sounds amazing :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting!!!

    Have a nice evening!
    Photographer Gil Zetbase
    http://www.gilzetbase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing. I love it.
    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Follow me and I'll follow you back.
    http://www.easys-tyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food :) yum !
    Glad you had a great July wishing you a better one this month !

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great month! Dessert looks amazing and I love your dress from Missguided too!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely July recap! Thank God you had a great month. That cake looks so delish and you look wonderful. Hope August is equally good to you. :-)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That pie looks super delicious, I hope you have a even better month in August!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful month recap Rosanna!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your dress is so beautiful, and I love to try the Benefit Sun Beam! I'm looking forward to the detailed post about it!

    http://roadesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress. So happy you got to go on vacation and relax.
    That restaurant place you went to looks so lovely. Happy August!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to try the Archduke, it seems to be nice! Your dress is lovely and you look very beautiful! I have the Sun Beam and it is lovely! Hope you have a very sweet day!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your selection. The dress is so beautiful.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks a lot :D

    you always have the best monthly fav posts :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | I’M SO, SO PROUD OF HER. <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this a lot. Great post!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. July has been such a lovely month! Looking forward to reading more about Sun Beam from Benefit. Have a great weekend.

    Miriam xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The benefit sunbeam looks great!
    xx

    Lizzie | Takeoffs & Landings

    ReplyDelete
  18. That golden highlighter looks so beautiful! I would love to give it a try xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I had a sample of the Benefit highlighter and it was so good. I`m really tempted to get a full-size version.

    http://www.beautynerd.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Que maximo amei, obrigado pela visita.
    Blog: https://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/
    Canal:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO8csZDARM

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the look of that highlighter, I'll have to keep it in mind; I don't believe I've tried much of Benefit's products, other than their face primer and mascara. That restaurant sounds amazing, I love dining with live music playing, it makes for such a great experience and just defines summer casual dining. That dress also looks super cute on you; I love Missguided, I always find the cutest pieces there and their prices are amazing for the quality! Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This looks amazing!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. That dress is lovely on you! I've not tried sun beam but I love high beam!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. yummy I want that pie! that sunbeam looks amazing, I love Benefit
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sounds like a wonderful month! Have a great weekend.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'd love to see how that highlighter looks on me. I have the original beam but I am not that big a fan of it. Great dress, your holiday shots look amazing!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *