Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Quick & Healthy Lunch Ideas


Today I wanted to share some lunch ideas that work well at this time of year. I've made a conscious effort over the past few weeks to step up my food game and make something that has great ingredients, fills me up and tastes really good! Read on to check out my three best quick and healthy lunch ideas and their recipes...

━━━━━━Recipe One━━━━━━
Cheesy Garlic Bread With Tomato & Red Onion Salad
I really loved this meal and have actually made it a couple of times over the past few weeks. It's so simple to do but the best ingredient is the herb and garlic paste for the top of the bread which you can make a lot of and keep in the fridge to pair with other things like chicken or fish. I made it by blending capers, basil, parsley, garlic and oil and stored it in a Kilner jar. To make, spread the garlic paste on top of some bread slices (I used rye) and grate some cheese over the top. Grill until the cheese is melted then serve with a tomato and red onion salad. 


━━━━━━Recipe Two━━━━━━
Homemade Flatbreads with Vegetables
I had a bit of a Masterchef moment the other day and decided to make my own flatbreads. They were actually super easy to make (don't tell anyone!) and tasted really good. The recipe I followed was from here and I topped them with some avocado and sour cream, tomato and red onion and fig chutney and cheese.

━━━━━━Recipe Three━━━━━━
Ricotta Fritters with A Courgette Salad
 
I really love this Jamie Oliver recipe and have made it quite a few times as it's really easy to do and takes no time at all. For the ricotta fritters, you take one tub of ricotta, add an egg and some grated lemon zest then shape them into circles and using a griddle pan, heat them for a few minutes on either side. I served it with a grated courgette, red chilli and tomato salad.

What do you like to eat for lunch?

Rosanna
x


70 comments:

  1. Very nice Artikle thank you for sharing this beautiful Artikle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delicious and healthy recipes!
    Wish you a wonderful day!
    Hugs
    Dili
    Natural hair extensions? Where to buy them? http://www.milanotime.net/ombre-silky-straight-virgin-human-hair-by-besthairstore/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This food looks amazing and it's also healthy, love it =)

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow recipe 3 sounds amazing, will definitely have to give that one a try!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a really nice post!

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these. They are healthy but look totally satisfying too.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I really need to start healthier eating!
    Kate x
    themakeupartistchoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great! lovely post, I will try to do it
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nam!! These look all so delicious!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. very tasty and healthy recipes! To try! :D
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yummy this looks amazing, I want to come over for dinner
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This made me so hungry, looks so good!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The homemade flat breads <3 Yum!

    Good timing as I needed to read this - Summer has just arrived; and I went through all my Summary clothes from last year; and definitely need to lose a bit of weight if I plan on wearing them again this year! haha!

    Thank you for the tips!

    Rica Marie xx
    LaBellaVitax0x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are really great ideas Rosanna! Thanks so much for the inspo.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. These dishes look so good, and I love that they are healthy!

    http://roadesque.com
    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is SO tough to come up with quick + healthy lunch ideas, so I love this! I will have to try next workweek xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delicious. These are so good and healthy.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are clever recipes, healthy, nice and easy. I love the ricotta cheese with the salad the most. Thanks so much for sharing, this is really good!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful quick lunch ideas - looks delicious! Have a lovely weekend, Rosanna!

    Miriam
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a great ideas!! I have to try them!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: MAXI DRESS IN MALIBU
    DON'T MISS: SUMMER VIBES

    ReplyDelete
  22. The cheesy garlic bread has got my heart skipping a beat, haha! I love your suggestion of adding tomato and red onion salad to the meal. Yum!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  23. very genuine recipe
    new look on my blog ---> Pink Yarrow Look <---
    have an happy day, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love getting new healthy meal ideas! Thanks for sharing this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  25. Omg! All of these recipes look delish, I especially love the ricotta fritters! I haven't been able to really eat ricotta since it's one of those no no's for pregnant women, but I have to ask my Dr. if it's okay if it's fried like this, it looks so good! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like your ideas, all of them are great, healthy and looks delicious, especially I love the first one :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. humm so delicous
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  28. That Ricotta fritter and courgette salad looks delicious ! hoping to have time in the near future to try that. Thanks for the inspirations for my futur lunch.

    Nathalie
    www.nathalie-alexandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *