Monday, 8 May 2017

How I Style

Happy Monday! I'm back with a new fashion post this week as I've recently done a bit of shopping for spring and summer and today I thought I would share how I would style a few of the spring items so read on to check them out...

━━━━━The Smart Blazer━━━━━
 
I picked up this blazer on a shopping trip to Westfield about ten days ago and I'm really pleased with it. The sole purpose of my shopping trip was to find a jacket that was light enough to wear through spring and summer and although I had a duster coat in mind, they weren't very me and I felt that this blazer suited me more. I can dress it down with jeans and trainers or up with a smarter trousers and heels and I know that I'll be reaching for it a lot once the British weather decides to warm up!

━━━━━━━The Blouse━━━━━━━
This blouse was also picked up on the same shopping trip (although it wasn't on my list) and I couldn't resist it! It's something that I've been after for ages as it's so versatile, I can wear it with jeans, trousers, skirts, shorts or even a pinafore dress. I've styled it with some 7/8ths trousers from ASOS but I also really like it with my Zara ripped jeans and some espadrilles.

━━━━━The Striped Top━━━━━
I wrote about this t-shirt in my Seasonal Outfit Ideas blog post and today I've styled it up a bit differently. This would be how I would wear the t-shirt on a normal day, with high waisted jeans and some casual shoes but I would also wear it with a skirt or high waisted shorts in warmer weather.


Thanks for reading :)*

What have you bought recently?

Rosanna
x


81 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a stylish looking have a nice day thanks from Berlin have a nice day

    Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely outfits!! Specially your blazer!! So cute!
    xx
    Mónica Sors
    MES VOYAGES À PARIS
    NEW POST: CALI DAYS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your new finds! I have to say the striped top is my fave xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, I love every single piece!
    Love, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice look
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit dear! Kiss

    thebrunettetofu.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blazer is adorable, love the color. Love your blouse too, it looks gorgeous on you.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. great!
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful outfits! Especially adore the t-shirt with a front knot!

    Yulia | http://yuliakuzubova.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ottimi acquisti, soprattutto il blazer, che ti copierò! Baci, Valeria - Coco et La vie en rose FASHION & BEAUTY

    ReplyDelete
  12. That striped top looks SO gorgeous on your figure, and I'm completely in love with the super-feminine white blouse. Floaty white blouses are my go-to in Spring!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with each thing, which you've bought recently, personally I bouught white sneakers and I enjoy them a lot :)

    Have a lovely evening dear Rosanna,
    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. All very lovely and trendy pieces! :)
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. You got some really cute pieces, girlie! I love them all and they look wonderful on you! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post, you look amazing <3

    new post <3
    http://justemsi.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-2017-met-gala.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of these looks, that pink blazer is so pretty
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look amazing, I have hope you find something for yourself in my new post. https://palinpalin.blogspot.com/2017/05/trend-flower.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. The blazer, the top...you do look amazing and I love your choices!

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need that stripped top in my life!!! Loving all these cute pieces :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great items. The blazer is so pretty.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how you styled those pieces. I have a huge crush for stripes! xx
    Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your style!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute pieces, love them all !
    Have a great day !
    Nina
    xox
    www.thecrispylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, you have such a great sense of style and I really love how you styled your amazing pieces!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so nice!!!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  27. So fun to see your style. Loving all the pieces you have showed!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great post, I like it :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great clothes :*
    Visit my blog if you want :)
    mybeautydiary123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Killer styling tricks, lady! Thanks for sharing this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks a lot :D

    you have an amazing sense of fashion dear :D
    love the blazer :D

    NEW YOUTUBE POST | STOCK OFF MY DEAR :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Perfect outfits!
    Have a nice week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  33. That striped top and that jacket are really pretty! Great outfits!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gorgeous outfits, it looks really nice and chic on you!
    Stay in Style
    Karen @ Lookbook Store Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love the tie on the striped top and that blouse is so pretty! You have a lovely style,
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *