Wednesday, 19 April 2017

What's In My Bag | Spring/Summer


Today I wanted to write an updated 'What's In My Bag' post for the spring and summer seasons. I've mentioned my bag in a blog post before as I bought it for spring but started using it in February because I'm impatient and I just couldn't wait! The bag is divided into three sections but they're pretty small so I've had to do some handbag spring cleaning! Read on to check out what's in my bag...

Sunglasses
These are the newest addition to my handbag and to my spring and summer wardrobe. To be honest, I didn't really need any new sunglasses but I spotted these last month and I really loved them. They are a really good size and I like the tortoiseshell colour of the frames.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses - Shop them here

Lip Balm and Hand Cream
I always keep a lip balm in my handbag and I'm currently using the Clinique superbalm, I have a couple of different shades but this one is great for sunnier months and lasts for absolutely ages. I've also been using the Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier hand balm as the perfume is one of my favourite fragrances and it's a gorgeous springlike scent.

Purse
This purse was a Christmas gift and it's the perfect size for a smaller handbag. Although I have a larger purse which I use day to day, this one is great for when I need to fit more things into my bag and I have to downsize! It's got lots of compartments though, so I don't have to worry about leaving anything important behind.

 Tech Accessories
I pretty much take my powerbank everywhere with me now and it's been a lifesaver on a few occasions! I also have a great multi cable thing (I'm sure that's not the official term!) which I was given last year for London Fashion Week and I love it because it means I don't have to carry around a long cable in my bag.
Kit Powerbank - Get it here

Keys
I'm sure I've put this keyring into previous 'What's In My Bag' posts as it's quite old now so I won't go on and on. I got my Mulberry leather keyring the first Christmas after I passed my driving test and apart from a few small scratches, it's held up so well and I still love it!

Notebook & Pen
I really love these small Paperchase notebooks, they come in a pack of three and they're so handy for jotting things down and they are the perfect bag size. I have a huge collection of beautiful notebooks but sometimes they are just too pretty for me to want to use! These are my current favourites and they come in lots of colours too!
Paperchase Agenzio Notebooks - Get them here


Thanks for reading :)*

What's in your spring/summer bag?

Rosanna
x


78 comments:

  1. Where is your handbag from? I love it! Also can I have everything in it? The notebook and keyring in particular! And the sunglasses. Just all of it! LOL. That Roger and Gallet fig scent is one of my all time fave smells. I may have to treat myself to the hand cream now.
    Kate xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear :D

    Love it :D

    NEW OUTFIT POST | And That's How It All Started Again…
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds really interesting) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure carry good essentials in your bag. I do carry a hand cream and lippy always. And the bag is classy. :)

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bag is just so adorable! I always forget hand cream - good call. That mini purse inside is gorgeous!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect essentials in your bag!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post
    kiss
    admaiorasemper.website

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunglasses, handcream and notebook..that's me! :D
    Love this post, super interesting and cute!
    Wish you a lovely day my dear
    Kiss
    xx

    https://thathappymess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these posts! :) I always have my agenda, lipstick, a pen, wallet and glasses. Following you *

    thebrunettetofu.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have pretty much the same things inside our bags :) Sometimes I have small scissors (they can be incredibly handy...) and I make sure I never forget paper tissues

    experienciaseconstatacoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bag is perfect! I carry kind of the same thing inside of mine :)
    Kiss, Mariana Dezolt
    Messy Hair, Don’t Care

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your tech accessories! I always have about five lip balms floating around in both my handbag and my coat pockets, great post! Xx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bag is adorable. Nice accessories.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. all of the essentials in such a cute bag!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. fantastic things
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. That lip gloss looks amazing!!! I need to try it!!!

    Laura
    www.blackcoffeebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have so many cute things in your bag, I love your key chain
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Eu ando sempre com muita tralha na mala!
    Isabel Sá
    Brilhos da Moda

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love what's in my bag posts - there are some great things in yours, especially like the look of the purse!

    Miriam x
    www.londonkitchendiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. The lip balm, hand cream and notebook are must for me too!
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your must haves are pretty much the same as mine! One thing I always forget to put back in my bag though is my power bank - I take it out to charge overnight and I'm forever forgetting to pop it back in!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think you carry the perfect amount of essentials! I just usually take phone, money, lip stick etc!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love seeing what you carry. I should keep a pen and notebook too!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  25. I bring more or less the same. Bigger bag, more stuff... haha

    Lovely pictures & blog!!

    www.lacaleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love getting a peek at what's inside people's bags! Thanks for sharing this, lady!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful bag and essentials! :D
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really need to stat carrying a power bank with me because it's foolish not to have one these days. I also love your notebook, is it fabric? So cute! Oh, and I of course love your purse, too! Thanks for sharing what you keep in your bag with us, girlie, and I hope you're having a great week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Totally agree with you that sunglasses are must-have in spring/summer bag, Rosanna:)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your post!! Great content
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2017/04/happy-easter-in-usa.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *