Monday, 10 April 2017

My Favourite Spring Outfit


This is my second fashion post in as many months and no, I'm not feeling unwell! I just really wanted to share this outfit as it's been my go-to spring look this past few weeks. I love the fact that it's casual and comfortable but still quite stylish. The look can be dressed up with heels but I prefer the dressed down look (basically because it's less effort). These pictures were taken by the harbour in after a very tasty dinner at Rojano's in Padstow so read on to check the rest out...


Jumper
This striped jumper is an old classic from H&M and I've worn it to death! Every season I think that I must get rid of it but then I get so much wear out of it, I can't bring myself to and if it still work, then I don't see why I shouldn't keep it. Similar here

Jeans
These ripped jeans are my newest wardrobe addition. I picked them up in Zara at the Shepherd's Bush Westfield a few weeks ago as I'd been looking for a pair of blue ripped jeans. They fit my legs really well but I've been wearing them rolled up as I like the look. Get them here

Shoes
I've done a whole post on these shoes so I won't go into them too much but they have definitely been my spring staple. Although I live in fear of ruining them, I've worn them loads and got way more wear than I thought I would out of them. Get them here

Bag
I started using this bag about two months ago even though I initially bought it to be my summer bag however, I think that my impatience has paid off because I think it works really well with this sort of outfit and would look equally as nice with darker colours. Get it here

Sunglasses
My Ray-Bans are probably one of the oldest items in my wardrobe and I love them. They can fit into any bag I own and are still in pretty good condition. Get them here

Thanks for reading :)*

What's your favourite spring outfit?

Rosanna 
x


67 comments:

  1. Love the striped sweater!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/floortjeloves-12198253

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Love your style! Photos are so lovely as well :)

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cool and comfortable..love your bag n sneakers..

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love a good dressed down outfit and anything with stripes is good by me, I bloody love stripes :) You look great.

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should definitely do outfit posts more often :) Stripes are such a staple for me, you can just never go wrong! I love your bag too, such a pretty shade!
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with those jeans! The perfect amount of distressed xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love stripes and you are perfect for spring!
    Kisses, Paola.
    Expressyourself
    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely wonderful!

    BEAUTYEDITER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look super cute in this outfit, love the jumper.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, beautiful photos <3 you look amazing, you have a lovely face :)
    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really love the jumper! You look lovely. Really enjoying your fashion posts.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit! you look gorgeous
    gros bisous
    https://gallech.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very nice and comfy look, perfect for srping time!
    Love your bag!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love when you share outfits! Your stripes are perfect. You look so great!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful post, love it! ♥
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a classy, and polished yet casual look! I especially love the bag.
    I've been looking for some good ripped jeans also, so I'll have to check these out.
    You're stunning, girl!
    Julia || Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
  17. very beautiful stripes sweater
    new review on my blog <<< tr3ndygirl fashion and beauty blog >>>
    have an happy day
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see why it's one of your favorite outfits, it's such a classic and like you've said, stylish outfit, almost effortless! I love the striped sweater, which seems so warm and cozy, such a staple piece! I also love that bag, too! Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you're having a great day so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outfit! The sweater looks lovely! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a great outfit! I love your jumper and bag so much :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2017/04/trend-alert-sunshine-yellow.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this outfit, so simple but quite stylist! I have been looking at those Fred Perry shoes too! I'm going to invest in a pair this summer x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so classic and versatile! Love!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  23. I adore that jumper, it's such a classic spring vibe!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG I'm in love with that jumper and bag! So spring themed!

    unicornsfashionnbeauty.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this outfit. Beautiful jumper.
    Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. <333 such inspiring outfit!

    you look stunning babe

    Karolina Gespucci

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *