Friday, 24 March 2017

Charnos & Jonathan Aston

A couple of weeks ago I headed into London to check out the Charnos and Jonathan Aston showroom. During my visit I got a sneak peek of their upcoming autumn/winter collection and a chance to be talked through some of their classic items such as stylish fishnets and cosy cashmere socks. They were also kind enough to send me some pieces this week which I've styled in the pictures below. 
Read on to check out how I've styled the socks and tights and to see my pictures from the showroom....
I really love these knee high grey chunky socks as they are so versatile and cosy! I've styled them with my brown boots and a floral dress for a spring (but still warm) look. For a colder day,  they could be worn with skinny jeans, boots, a jumper and a thick scarf.

I've worn these geometric tights  more casually underneath some white ripped jeans and styled with a grey cosy jumper. They would also look really effective styled with a simple black dress and heels so that the pattern really stands out. 

These Charnos Cashmere Blend Socks are great to wear on a colder day and to snuggle up on the sofa with a hot drink and a good book. I'm definitely buying these in bulk for presents in the winter time as they would be such a lovely treat to receive! 

These Jonathan Aston Sweet Roses Anklets look super stylish paired with a black heel. To be more adventurous than I am, wear with a brightly coloured shoe. They would also look really stylish worn under skinny jeans.

I'm always looking for new ways to style my wellington boots and at the showroom I was recommended to try these oatmeal Jonathan Aston Knee High Socks with my red boots. I think it looks so good so thanks for the inspiration!

The Showroom

Thanks for reading :)

Have you tried Charnos or Jonathan Aston before?

Rosanna 
x


74 comments:

  1. Some really lovely pieces, lucky you getting a sneaky preview!
    I'm a sucker for a nice thick pair of socks in the winter :D
    Love how you've paired the geometric tights with ripped jeans.

    Starlight & Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look so cozy! My favorite have to be the tiny white ruffle socks - just too cute xx

    www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pieces and the photographs look amazing! :D
    Have a lovely weekend
    Kisses
    xx

    https://thathappymess.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro esse clima. Lindo blog!!!


    Beijão!

    Isa | http://isabellalessa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Have a good weekend.

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Have a good weekend.

    Bloglovin
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cashmere socks sound amazing to me! I bet they're so comfortable!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing!

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    P.s. you can get 15% off any watch from Daniel Wellington with the code 'Electric'.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, i very like it :)

    new post
    https://www.instagram.com/ilijac/
    http://mensfashionobsession.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute socks and tights, I love the intricate details! I especially love those tights and how you wore them with the ripped jeans, a much more feminine and softer take on the fishnet contrast we've been seeing. Thanks for sharing, girlie, and I hope you have a great weekend ahead!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. These socks look lovely!

    Have a nice weekend,

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shoes are fabulous! Thanks for inspiration)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love the fishnets showing through the ripped jeans! Also the little lace socks are so cute! Really loving that kind of look atm :)
    Amy xx
    www.callmeamy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute socks and tights!!!
    Great pics, hun!
    xxx
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am such a fan of really cute details and adore socks and unique hosiery Love the lace ankle style. <3 /Madison

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is an inspiring post, love all that gorgeous imagery! <3 - http://www.domesticgeekgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really nice post
    www.treschic.fashion
    @mariajosegomezverdu

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your post!! Great content
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2017/03/my-travel-to-portland-5-interesting.html
    https://www.instagram.com/mira_shpak

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks a lot :D

    super cute trend my friend

    NEW PERSONAL POST | How I ORGANIZE My Life: Weekly and Monthly Version.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such cute details.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute socks!!!! lovely post!

    http://cheremimi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  23. This socks are so cute. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love those lace skirts.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really amazing socks!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the black geometric tights, and even more so with how you've styled them underneath white ripped denim jeans - such a fabulous, monochrome look for Spring!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love all the photos and clothes.
    New follower :)
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  28. All of these socks are so cute love them!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *